An Award-Winning Approach to Dementia Care
The journey of memory loss is challenging, both for the person who experiences it and their loved ones. Clark has developed significant expertise and award-winning programs that focus on preserving the identity of each person. We engage and stimulate each resident with activities that are suited to their interests and skills. We also provide significant education for family members and friends, to help normalize the journey as much as possible.
You will find two levels of memory loss care at Clark: assisted living and skilled nursing.
Assisted living dementia care includes:
- a private rooms and private baths with temperature controls
- restaurant-style dining, offering choice and comfort
- gentle reminders and assistance as needed with daily activities
- housekeeping and laundry services
- individualized activity plans appropriate to each person’s abilities and interests
- group events and outings to restaurants, cultural destinations and events
- two locations: Clark on Franklin and Clark on Keller Lake
- the Clark Commitment: our guarantee that you will never have to leave, even if your funds are depleted.
Skilled nursing dementia care includes all of the above services. In addition, it provides:
- a safe, secure environment at Clark on Franklin Street
- supervised access to outdoor gardens
- several destinations within the neighborhood that can be accessed by the resident, such as recreation rooms and sitting areas
Looking for more information? You can download our brochure, application, or send us an email. We also welcome your phone call to arrange a tour. You can reach us locally at (616) 452-1568 ext. 107, or toll-free at (800) 770-1117. We look forward to sharing the joy of living at Clark with you!
Note: if you are seeking assistance with dementia care at home, please refer to Atrio Home Care for a list of specialized memory-loss services that can be provided in the comfort of your home.