To create a community of dignity, compassion and respect centered on the lives of older adults and those who care for them.
To serve God by partnering with older adults in ways that add meaning and value to their lives. We will achieve a position of leadership as we strengthen our residential communities and reach beyond our walls through community partnerships, innovation, and a solid financial foundation. Our hallmark will be excellent service, delivered by our valued team of excellent employees.
We value our community, where...
- Services reflect dignity, respect and compassion for residents, their families, and the staff members who serve them.
- Services are resident-centered, shaped by individual need and choice.
- Services are provided with a caring, holistic approach centered on the health of the mind, body and spirit.
- High quality services are provided in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Services reflect a commitment to Christian values in the tradition of the United Methodist Church, but respect other faiths of the world.
- Services respect cultural and ethnic differences of residents, their families and the staff members who serve them.
- Services continue for residents who no longer have the ability to pay for them.
- Staff members bring to life the mission of Clark Retirement Community. It is through their caring and dedicated services that our residents experience true dignity, compassion and respect.
- Staff members are also treated with dignity, compassion and respect.