In case you missed it, our residents showed off their exercise routines and explained the importance of staying active on WZZM 13 Grand Rapids yesterday. Thanks to our Wellness Coordinator Wendy Redding and all of our residents that participated! ( read more )
Colorful Lives Creating Community
"My wife and I highly recommend Clark. The community is outstanding and the staff is wonderful. We wouldn't go anywhere else." (Resident)
There you have it. What better endorsement for Clark than the feedback of our residents? Clark offers excellent care in a vibrant community. Our residents live active, engaged and meaningful lives. If that's what you are looking for, then you've come to the right place.
Why choose Clark?
- You’ll have a full continuum of services and care.
- You’ll be living in a community that is accredited, respected and award-winning.
- Life is full and rich at Clark, with outings, social events, workshops, worship and other gatherings.
- You will never have to leave, even if your funds are depleted through longevity or illness. That’s the Clark Commitment.
- You will have access to the services and amenities of both campuses.
We offer a full range of living levels for every stage of life. Take a look around, and then please contact us for more information or a tour.
1551 Franklin St. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
2499 Forest Hill Ave.
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
The Clark Commitment means you will never have to leave Clark. When you commit to become a resident, we promise to care for you for the rest of your life. So even if your money runs out due to longevity or extended illness, you will always have a home here. This security is made possible by generous donors who give through the Clark Foundation.
News at Clark
Clark's Melissa Bittenbender and Chris Simons joined Jordan Carson on#eightWest this morning to discuss our Pathway to Caregiving Conference. ( read more )